Tuesday 23 June 2009

Keroro Gunso であります!!

Keroro Gunso is a funny and awesome animation. Keroro is my favourite character in the show. I decided to model the character and did some simple animation, after watching the show again recently.

Modelling was not difficult and I enjoyed watching the Keroro animation I created.

The completed model


Keroro without texturing (right) and with complete texturing (left)

This is the animation I created using the 3D model, rendered in 3DS Max+VRay and composed in Flash.

Feels good! Kero kero kero...

7 comments:

jackie teh said...

you are great man!
could you be my teacher?

若水 said...

Jackie, I am still learning, not an expert, I need to learn from you.

jenny said...

this one cute!!!
how u do it??
act wat sub r u studying now?

Feeling said...

呵呵。。为什么一直讲de arimasu的?:P

permana said...

Can I buy it?
I like that so much,,

Permana Nara said...

Can I buy it?
where?

Enterrement de vie de célibataire Paris said...

So cute.... excellent.

Julia